Colors play a great role in your bathroom remodeling plan. When you start coordinating colors in your bathroom design, use neutral colors on your walls. Use light colors if you have a small bathroom to make it looks much larger. In the other hand, if your bathroom is large using deep rich colors will give it cozy and comfortable look. Some people think that using light colors in remodeling their bathrooms is boring. But if they use borders, stencils, or stickers the walls will look definitely different.
The central point in creating great compact bathroom designs is to take advantage of the space you have in the most appropriate way. So these are some tips for small bathroom decorating to create the illusion of much larger bathroom
• Install a sliding door in the shower to make the bathroom look much larger.
• Paint the bathroom with lighter colors.
• Add mirrors to the decor.
• Keep the decor simple, because adding too many things to your design will ruin the basic design of your bathroom.
• Install ample lighting to give your bath bright ambiance.
To save your floor space, follow the following suggestions:
• Install a corner shower with a curved base instead of a bath.
• If the bath is a necessity for you, choose the deeper, not the longer one to save space.
• Hang wall cupboards so that you can kill two birds with one stone; save space and storage your stuff.
• Place shelves or cabinets on the wall above the toilet.
The bathroom is an essential part of any home. It is where you can to relax and get rid of any pressure. The effective using of your bathroom is something that you have to give it a big attention. Here are some ideas to make your bathroom elegant and attractive:
1) Hang different sizes of mirrors on a simple wall to enhance the look.
2) Install designer tiles to protect your bathroom from damages caused by dampness and prevent the growth of bacteria.
3) Put stylish shower curtains and bath mats.
4) Install bathroom vanity units rather than separated sink to save space in your bathroom. You can also buy vanity with extra shelves to store your bathroom stuff.
5) In case you don’t have a source of natural light in your bathroom, use track lighting as it creates an illusion of extra space.