Do you agree with me that interior design can be highly versatile? Here is my advice to you: Keep it simple! Keep in mind that hardware choices should be your main concern when designing your bathroom. In fact, any interior design reflects the personality of the owner of the space. That’s why all the interior decoration “reality” shows are so annoying and exaggerated.
It’s depressing to find great bathroom tile design ideas, that’s why you should find a bathroom tile design idea that suit and match important areas such as looks, functionality and reality. Here are different options to get the best ideas for bathroom tile design:
– Interior Designer:
A good experienced interior designer is a great option although he/she can be very costly.
– Internet Forums:
Google is your best friend. Internet is an ocean of knowledge and information. On the DIY, renovation forums, you can find some very experienced people who can help you.
Why don’t you have a look at some of these styles and determine the perfect interior design for you?
– Contemporary Style:
It’s called a minimalist style. Bright colors and light are often combined not only to give a modern sense of the space, but also to make them wider. Furnishings are in order to project clean and crisp outline through the smooth lacquer finishes.
– Traditional Style:
It reflects the old days as it features conventional draperies, darker colors and bulkier furniture with smooth angels and curves.
– Eclectic Style:
This style is mix of different styles as well as cultures. Shape, color, texture, finish or scale match furnishing. It can be used in many modern houses too.
– Budgetary style:
When it comes to necessity, it’s the best for you. It can be done by amazing designers with a small budget.
– Accessibility style:
It’s considered to be more recent than the contemporary style as it focuses on creating spaces that are used and enjoyed by people with disabilities.
You want to start designing your bathroom interior but you don’t know how? Here are some instructions that will help you:
1. Keep in mind the positioning of the bathroom.
2. By choosing a soaking, garden or whirlpool tub and a separate walk-in shower, you can design two bathing areas.
3. You can install ceramic tile or natural stone floors over radiant heating.
4. By including a fireplace, you can create a fashionable master bathroom.
5. To make cleaning easy, you can hang moisture-resistant wallpaper or tile the whole bathroom.
6. In case you have the space, you can place vanities in different areas of the bathroom.
7. You can light the vanity areas on separate switches.
8. Hiding the toilet in a water closet with a door and separating ventilations are your top priorities.
9. If I were you, I’d build plenty of storage for towels, robes, cosmetics and bath products besides building a pass-through closet between the bedroom and the bath.