No doubt that bathroom is one the most vital and important part in your house. While you continue reading on, you will find very important tips and ideas about everything that matters to your bathroom like cleaning, designing and general bathroom tips.
When it comes to cleaning your bathroom, you should consider the following:
- Start cleaning with your bathroom mirrors and shower doors.
- The shower stall and tub come next.
- After cleaning, apply a car wax to help you resist dirt for a long period of time.
- Don’t forget about cleaning the toilet, counters, faucets and sinks.
As humans, we seek change. Many people love designing their bathrooms by changing things up and customizing. Here are a few tips to keep in mind while designing your bathroom:
- Start off by setting your bathroom theme to make the colors choosing phase easier.
- Setting a suitable budget for your bathroom designing phase.
- Follow the concept of mixing and matching and apply it on your bathroom fixtures.
- Make sure to get your information by looking through magazines and the internet. Computer programs will help you too as you can make simple 3D models to know exactly what suits you the best.
Small bathroom tips are what come next:
- Storage is considered to be one of the most important things to have in the bathroom, that’s why you should be very careful with space by using floating glass shelves on the wall, besides other storage cupboards need to be hidden to save you enough space.
- For a contemporary look to your bathroom, you can use wall hung vanities and toilets.
- Glass and mirrors are your key for a better bathroom look as they bring light and reflection into the room.
- If possible, go for plain colors and make sure to keep them neutral. It’s very simple to make your bathroom look spacious by choosing white color.
Finally, there are a few general tips for bathroom to keep in mind:
- Try to make your bathroom practical and stylish as possible by having two sink in case you have kids and a big bath as a family choice.
- As alternatives, you can use waterproof or wipe clean surfaces. Tiles also are highly recommended.
- One of the major priorities is lighting. Make sure you provide your room a good source of lighting and choose bright lights.
- Last but not least, remember that creating a focal point in your bathroom will give the room a theme and character.