A bath tub is one of the most important items in the bathroom and it is the largest item you can place in the bathroom. Choosing the right bath tub is an important decision because it should not clash with your bathroom’s design theme and at the same time it should be comfortable to make you enjoy a relaxing soak. Here are the types of bath tubs that you may want for your bathroom.
– Cast iron Bath Tubs: It is a very expensive kind of bath tubs and it is very elegant and classy. Cast iron certainly lasts longer and feels better than the cheaper acrylic baths, and if you like classic styling Victorian style cast iron tubs with claw feet are not only available but in vogue in some quarters. Cast iron tubs with a strong enamel coating can give them a modern touch, and make maintenance easier and color choices more varied.
– Modern Bathroom Tubs: Nowadays, it is popular in bath tubs to make use of material such as steel, acyclic, and plastic to build a bathtub. Modern bathtubs are very popular and at the same time, they are sturdy and durable. Tubs made from plastic or acrylic is light as it can be carried by one person. But bathtubs that are made from steel are heavy and require not less than two people to carry it. Tubs made from these materials can be designed in many unique shapes and they can be matched with panels, fronts and rear taps, and color themes.
– Circular bathtubs: This type of bathtubs requires a large space to be installed. Putting one in your bathroom brings about it a certain vibe and display that will truly make your time inside the bathroom worth remembering. Coupling it with an impressive interior design will really put glamour and flair that other people will not be able to resist.
– Corner Bath Tub: It is an ideal option for small bathrooms. Corner bath tubs are designed to fit in a corner of the bathroom. They take a small space and maximize the space inside your bathroom. Its uniqueness and space saving characteristics make it very popular choice.
– Regular bathtubs: Regular bath tubs are rectangular in shape and are the most common as well as the most inexpensive type of tub available. It can fit any theme or design of the bathroom and different lengths are available depending on the use.