A home remodel project is a quite effective way to jazz up your home and make it look as a new one. And one of the best-starting points in this great project is the bathroom. It is considered as one of the smallest rooms in your home yet it is the most used which should be practical and comfortable. By doing some economical improvements using your creativity you can have a beautiful and more modern bathroom. And here are some tips to achieve an awesome remodeling on a small budget.
– If you haven’t enough money to remodel your bathroom, you can make a difference in the bathroom look by doing a deep cleaning. First, dust fans and ceilings. Then, wipe down the walls and scrub all the surfaces. Dust all doors, door frames, and cabinetry. Pull of light fixtures and clean the globes.
– Replace your toilet seat with a new one; this can have a great effect on refreshing your bathroom. The new one should be chosen according to the design and comfort. Replacing your showerheads as well can add a spa-like feel to the space. And there are affordable options like heads with pulsating sprays, rainfall-style-heads, and adjustable heads.
– Install towel bars and hooks as they aren’t good only for hanging towels, but you can hang clothes, laundry bags, and pouches of bath supplies. You can add these tools to walls, window frames, the backs of doors and the interiors and side of cabinets as they will help in organizing your bathroom.
– Of course, lighting can have a great effect on any space and if you update your bathroom lighting fixtures you can realize the huge difference they will make in your space. Moreover, changing fixtures is an easy task and you can do it yourself as well as it is not an expensive process. You can also install a new vanity and this can be done easily through hardware stores that offer all-in-one vanity units that include countertops, coordinating faucets, and a storage cabinet.
– Using color in your bathroom is a vital point that can give your space a new look. You can paint your bathroom walls with a new color and buy hand towels, shower curtains, and rugs that match this color. This will add brightness to your bathroom and make it look beautiful.