Shower curtains are an important piece for bathrooms as they separate the shower area from the toilet bowl. And they also play a role in the bathroom decor because they are the first thing you notice when entering the room. They come in wide range of styles, fabrics, and patterns. So what do you have to do, is to choose the curtains that will meet your needs and match your bathroom design. Plastic or vinyl shower curtains are the best choice to go with.
• Material: The curtains made of plastic polymer are durable. And Vinyl Curtains are easy to clean and provide a long-lasting style to your bathroom.
• Easy to clean: Vinyl or plastic are easy to clean so there is no need to wash and dry them by hand or machine. All you need is to wipe them down and they also are good in preventing the spread of bacteria.
• Retain colors: Because these types of curtains do not need to be washed, they can retain their colors for a long time. And you can hang them for years without the need to replace them.
Choosing a perfect color to your shower curtain will add a great look to your bath. In recent years, Pink color is found to be one of the most popular colors. Use the pink shade you love and round out the room with accessories the match your curtain color. These curtains are available in different patterns and you can choose the one that will make your bath look fabulous.
Despite the importance of curtains in enhancing the look of your bath, there are many window treatments that can do the trick. We will mention some options that can be applied:
1) Change the Glass
2) Use a Simple Fabric Blind or Roman Shade
3) Venetian Blinds
4) Indoor Shutters
5) Add Accessories
When decorating your bathroom you should make a balance between the necessary functions and the beauty of space. And here are some tips to help you in achieving your creative desires:
• Look at the functional decor items such as shower curtains, dispensers, and mirrors. Those accessories enable you from matching their colors will the bathroom fixtures.
• Give attention to pieces like curtains, cozies and throw rugs, as they are available in different colors and also add to the functional purpose of the space.