Monogram decorating is the art of using the first letters of a person’s first, middle, and last names to design an area. Monogram can decorate bathroom items like towels, mirror, shower curtain and walls. You can apply this style easily to your bathroom by following those instructions:
1. Put a range of solid colored hand towels on a table. Buy a monogram patches from any craft supply stores and attach iron on them. At the bottom center of each towel lay one patch and keep a heated iron on each patch for 30 seconds. Now you have a nice towel you can hang it on your towel rack or hook in the bathroom.
2. Lay your fabric shower curtain on the floor, then use a stencil to paint monogram letters on the curtains. Letter stencils are available at a craft store, but you also can print a large letter from your computer and cutting it out. Put the stencil over the shower curtain and fill it in with fabric paint. Remove the stencil away and let dry. Repeat this step if you want more than one monogram on your curtain.
3. Stick the monogram stencil at the top center of the bathroom mirror. Fill it in with frost spray. Then, remove the stencil and let dry.
4. Tape monogram stickers to your wall. You can find the stickers that are designed for walls and won’t damage the wall paint at home goods store or craft stores. Attach as many monograms as you want.
Having a bath curtains made by yourself adds an original touch to your bathroom. The more creative will be your curtain, the greater look they will add to your bathroom.
1. Use decorative window film cut to fit your window. If you want dramatic look go for glass brick, stained glass and floral patterns. But if you want more privacy choose frosted window film. It is easy to install so you can change it constantly.
2. Buy an untreated canvas and draw a sunny beach scene by waterproofs paints. Hang it with café rings on a curtain rod.
3. Buy two vinyl shower curtains with the same pattern or color. Use one for the tub and the other for the window and hang it with the hooks of the shower curtain.