You may not believe me but bathrooms are not only utility or function rooms, they are places where you can spend some time with yourself and indulge yourself. Many homeowners don’t take risks with their bathroom decorating. Bathrooms are about cleanliness but, from a decorating point of view, they’re about creating mood. Keep in mind that decorating your bathroom reveals your personality. Here is a rundown of the best bathroom decorating ideas:
– Lighting: It’s a very standard decor in your bathroom and a necessary fixture in it. New lighting designs and fixtures are the most cost-effective and underrated was to improve your bathroom lighting decorating. Aesthetic lighting is an ultimate addition to the decor that include many options like: Wall sconces, pendant lights, monorail lighting and vent/light combo kits.
– Accessories: They are important to set the theme of the bathroom as you can have some decorative holders for toothbrush, napkin with matching soap dishes and aromatic candles on strategic corners. You don’t have to choose anything special to match your design. Here are great vanity accessories that include decor items such as: toothbrush holder, soap dish, cotton swab cup, liquid soap dispenser, towel holder, magazine rack and jewelry box.
– Shower Curtains: They are major pieces to complete your decorating scheme.
– Plants: They can make your bathroom look lively and smooth out the beauty of the room’s designs.
– Artwork: Why don’t you add some of the breathtaking art in your bathroom? They can add life to any room.
– Paint: You can decide that by matching your bathroom’s wall with the accessories and standard fixtures you have designed.
– Rugs: According to the decorating scheme, rugs can help you pull your bathroom together.
– Towels: They can fit as a part of the overall decoration by matching their colors with the shower curtains and other accessories.
– Mirrors: One of the biggest decor items in any bathroom. Lighted makeup mirrors are great addition to any design.
Starting with the master bathroom (luxury bathroom), it includes at least a toilet, two sinks, bidet, separate tub and shower, whirlpool or spa and maybe more. This bathroom style is wider in space than other bathrooms. A half bathroom contains shower combo and bathtub along with it. While the smaller may include shower area stall rather than both bathtub and shower.
Just keep in mind while decorating your bathroom to make it enjoyable and cozy to support any activity in it.