Bathrooms are one of the most neglected rooms in many homes. Although the bathroom is one of the most used places in the home, a lot of homeowners don’t give enough attention to its decor. If you are one of those people and you get bored of your plain bathroom, so it is the time to get your bathroom a makeover. One of bathroom feature that can play a great role in this makeover is the bathroom shower.
There are many bathroom shower designs and ideas to consider, so for master your choice it is recommended to browse some of the home improvement magazines and then determine the main features you desire in your bathroom shower. In the following part, we will discuss some brilliant ideas you can apply to renovate your bathroom shower.
- Nowadays, there is a trend towards green by adding some indoor plants, bringing in products that are made of natural materials as eco-friendly paper towels, soaps, and cleaning materials as well as changing your toilet into something that conserves water. Such things will create a refreshing atmosphere in the bathroom along with helping in protecting the environment.
- Pay great attention to the color of the tiles. If you don’t know which color to choose, ask a professional to make sure that all the colors are well-coordinated.
- Pick a theme and try to accentuate it; this is a fun way to jazz up your shower room.
- Consider a proper lighting as it has a great effect on the overlook of your shower room.
- Install a new showerhead. There is a wide set of showerheads stylish forms. But the most creative one is a rain-type head.
If you want to install a new shower but your space is limited, here are some options to go for.
– Rid of your bathtub. By doing this you will free up space to a large shower enclosure.
– If you want to keep your bathtub, you can install a showerhead above your bathtub. It is a practical solution because it will be no need for an extra floor space.
– Go for a separate shower enclosure and you can install it in a corner of the bathroom or free standing in the room. This option is perfect if there is an enough space for the shower enclosure.