I myself think that bathroom sink vanities are the focal point, and the establisher of the bathroom décor and style. They are available in different shapes, sizes, materials, colors and styles in addition that they are very functional appear like pieces of art. Online shopping offers you large and wide choices to choose from. There are five major styles of bathroom sink vanities which are modern bathroom sink vanity, antique bathroom, transitional bathroom sink vanity, single bathroom sink vanity and double bathroom sink vanity. Believe it or not, every single style of the mentioned above has lots of different designs to come up with.
Here are a list of possible materials that any bathroom sink vanity can be made of:
- Vitreous china.
- Stainless steel.
- Culture stone or faux stone.
- Solid-surface materials.
- Enameled cast iron or steel.
- Fiberglass & acrylic sinks.
There are many ways to mount the sinks for bathroom vanity cabinet on the countertop, count them:
Self-Rimming/Surface-Mounted sinks. The bowl of the sink falls into a hole. However, the hole is smaller than the outer layer of the sink’s rim in addition that it forms a fasten area with the surface of the countertop.
Rimmed sinks. By dropping the sink into a hole in the countertop and joining the rim with the sink and the countertop, a seal with a metal strip will be formed.
Under mounted sinks. By attaching the rim to the countertop bottom, you will get a vanity that has a really neat look.
Integral sinks. They are made of stone, faux stone or kind of solid surface material. The countertop unit and a one piece sink are made from the same material. However, if you have any damaged part(s), you will have to replace the whole unit.
Here are a few modern vanities:
- Accara 36″ Bathroom vanity (Doors only) – Clear or frosted glass counter. They are among the standard bathroom vanities that are made of dark wood. Towards the top, they have a glass finishing which ends where you can find the skin. They are 36 inches wide, 22 inches deep and 32 inches high.
- Accara 30″ Bathroom vanity with drawers. They are just the same as the previous one. What make them different is only the size.
- Accara 60″ Double bathroom. You will see this design often in five star hotels. Dark wood is the common material used for bottom half of this design besides, glass is what its sink layered with.
- Aldo 36″ Modern bathroom vanity. It’s quite simple in comparison to the mentioned above. Although it’s build of dark wood too, color shade is the obvious difference. It is wall mounted. Porcelain is what its sink base made of.