Having a small bathroom may make you feel that you don’t have any chance to have a good-looking and attractive bathroom. Fortunately, there are many ideas for remodeling your small bathroom in the way that makes it look beautiful and comfortable.
• The most important factor of remodeling a small bathroom is storage and organization. The good organization of the bathroom can maximize your space and increase the functionality of the bathroom. One of the options you do have to make use of the available space is to use the over toilet storage. And you can find many options to add in this unused space as there is a variety of over toilet shelves, cabinets, etageres and spaces savers available on the market.
• The corners of the bathroom is another neglected space which must be considered. Installing a corner sink vanity can provide a considerable storage and at the same time, it enhances the bathroom look by improving its contours. You can get the same visual result if you use corner bathtubs. You can also install a corner shower caddy and corner bathroom storage cabinets as options to make use of the corners.
• Use light colored paint to create an illusion of larger space and you can choose border tiles in another color and bathroom rugs to provide relief.
• Don’t clutter your bathroom with items such as towels on the counter, a magazine rack next to the toilet, statues, and bulky pictures. The shampoo bottles and soaps should be placed out of sight. You can also add a small closet that can be useful as you can, for example, use it for storing your towels instead of hanging them on a towel rack. Such a small touches will make your bathroom look open and well-arranged.
• Include wall-hung toilet and sink as they can save floor space and give a feel of openness. Or you can consider small toilet and sink since this choice can have a great effect on the width of the bathroom.
• Add a big mirror to your bathroom since it can double the perceived space of a room.
• Try to get a source of natural light in your bath because the natural light can greatly affect the look of your bathroom and makes it seem larger. When it comes to artificial lighting, you may prefer to dim your lightning as it will make no one feel that the bathroom is small and it is good for relaxation.